Event Marketing Manager - Fluent English & Spanish speaking
Central London + Travel
Salary up to £32K + Up to £10K bonus + Benefits
Great opportunity for an experienced events Marketing Executive to join an international conference & events company
An opportunity for a graduate marketing enthusiast to join a high profile global conference & events business who have been creating innovative & market leading large-scale business events for nearly 30 years. The Marketing Manager will work on a portfolio of high growth European B2B commercial Conferences & Exhibitions.
- Working within a fast-growing events team the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing & delivering marketing campaigns for a portfolio of world class annual B2B conferences & exhibitions
- Be responsible for executing marketing campaigns across the portfolio of conferences and exhibitions
- Key focus of the role involves managing the direct marketing activities
- The events you will be marketing are held in the UK, Holland and Spain, therefore we require a fluent English & Spanish speaker for this role.
- Develop the branding and message for your events
- Set up and managing the social media activities of the events in your portfolio across different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). With key objectives being to increase traffic from organic activities and increase engagement across all platforms.
- Develop media partnerships
- Create or commission banners and ads as needed, organised events brochures and relevant publications
- Set up campaigns such as email marketing, Google PPC, direct mail
- Build the event websites.
- Data build for your events
- Develop delegate plans and support the sponsorship sales team where needed
- Management of the event marketing budget for your events.
- Provide support onsite at the events with video interviewing etc
- Manage the press and PR event registration & coverage
- Monitor and report on analytics from websites, email etc.
- At least 2:1 degree (preferably marketing / business related) or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in (ideally) B2B conferences / events. Or you may be working in a marketing position within a similar industry such as: media or marketing
- To be self-driven; a highly effective time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical approach to marketing and ability to work with data
- Be willing to learn and apply company processes and methodologies to producing world-class events
- Be focused on self-development
- Essential - Fluent in Spanish & English
- Believe & share in the passion, energy and commitment to our client’s values
- Work as a part of a team to achieve company goals
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia