Conference Producer – Tech Conferences & Awards
City, London & International Travel
Salary circa £27K + Bonus + Benefits
This internationally recognised technology media & events business are recruiting an experienced commercial Conference Producer to join their successful London team.
This fast growing business deliver information via high profile publishing products, events, training courses, awards and research documents to a global business community.
As an experienced Conference Producer within this growing events business you will create one-day, multi-day, multi-track conferences held within the APAC region. The events are commercial (with high profile sponsors and paying attendees) and have content rich agendas with top level speakers.
You will be a highly commercial and content-focused experienced Conference Producer, with the skills & experience to successfully manage your events from start to finish. Your role will involve:
- Research and Programme Development - With primary research at the heart of the process you will design high quality agendas that provide cutting-edge thought leadership, global insights and trends, best practice examples and innovative thinking. Produce profitable, sustainable market-led events which connect sponsors & exhibitors with buyers & influencers. You will have the opportunity to grow & develop your events and create new events for the future.
- Speaker Recruitment & Management – Identify, secure and work closely with top level, high profile end-user speakers, both international and local to the event region, that meet the needs of the audience.
- Content & copywriting – you will have primary responsibility for the content and style of the conference agenda, generate engaging content to support the event marketing campaign. You will be responsible for writing concise, persuasive copy which sells the benefits of sponsoring or attending the event.
- Deadlines & KPI’s – produce events within the agreed deadlines, budgets and standards achieving KPI’s set.
- Team working – work collaboratively with internal teams in London and overseas.
- Onsite Event Management – onsite management of the conferences & events on the day
- You will be a graduate with a 2:1 or above
- You will have 1-2 years directly relevant B2B commercial conference production experience
- Experience of working with regional markets
- An interested in technology and business
- Able to travel to events
- Outstanding organisational skills and successful managing multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent communicator with highly advanced interpersonal skills to effectively manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional writing, attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Approachable personality and natural leader
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.