Conference Portfolio Manager – Large Scale Conferences
Based in Central London + Travel
Base Salary Up to £50K + Profit Share + Benefits
An opportunity for a Senior Conference Producer to join a global events business and manage & develop a portfolio of high profile and large scale business conferences.
For over 20 years our client has been a leading producer of large-scale, senior level business to business conferences. They have a global network of offices and every year thousands of senior business professionals from international blue chip companies attend annual conferences & events produced by this innovative conference company.
We are recruiting an experienced high-level Conference Producer who has the ambition & potential to develop a high revenue generating portfolio of large scale commercial conferences.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently creating & delivering high profile, large scale conference projects from start to finish
- Project managing the entire event cycle from initial topic research to being onsite on the day of the event
- Meeting deadlines& achieving KPI’s throughout the production process and working within budget
- Growing existing events & developing topics to launch new large scale conferences.
- Mentoring junior producers.
- Project manage and driving each event forward, working closely with the marketing, sales and operations team to ensure the events achieve maximum success.
- We are looking for a bright, driven, organised and proven conference producer with at least 3 years experience as a commercial conference producer
- An experienced conference producer who is focused on continuing a long term career in the commercial events industry and is motivated to inspire and enthuse others
- You will have large scale commercial conference / events experience
- You will have a successful & demonstratable track record of growth across your events portfolio
- You have experience generating & validating new topics for launch events and have successfully launched new conferences
- Strong organisation, project management skills and enjoys working within structured production process
- Enjoys working in a structured and organised environment
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Positive, high energy and forward thinking person
- Leadership or management skills could be advantageous
- You will benefit from generous financial rewards
- Working in a supportive and collaborative environment
- You will be fully supported by a strong senior management team to enable you to successfully take the step from producing events to producing & managing.
- The opportunity to travel as part of your job
- Long term career progression
- Joining a fun, social and ambitious team
Note: In this job you will be researching, producing and project managing your portfolio of conferences; this is not a sales or event management position.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.