Senior Conference Producer - International Portfolio of Conferences & Events
Based in Twickenham + International Travel
Salary up to £33K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, 25 days holiday
An opportunity to join a global media & events business as a Senior Conference Producer.
As a Senior Conference Producer, you will report into the Head of Content and be responsible for producing a portfolio of events for high profile clients. Your portfolio will include: 3 profitable (pay to attend) conferences which are held in the UK, Middle East and Australia and 2 UK based smaller breakfast briefings. This portfolio has genuine scope for growth across the existing events and via the launch of new conferences. You will produce your events in conjunction with the client, working together to ensure client needs & expectations are managed and achieved.
You will need excellent stakeholder management skills, successful collaborative team working experience and strong project management skills.
- Research - desk based, phone and face-to-face market research to develop understanding of the market
- Communication - with the client and internal events team
- Finding high-priority topics, leading organisations and high level speakers
- Identifying target audience and potential sponsors for the conference
- Programme - create leading-edge conference agendas, ensure programmes are completed and produced
- Sourcing, confirming and briefing high-calibre speakers in close collaboration with stakeholders, acting a the main point of contact
- Team working - assist marketing, sponsorship and the event operations teams to ensure the event is successful.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders throughout the project
- Regular communication with stakeholders to ensure they are informed and contribute, responding swiftly to any communication and requests.
- Presenting updates to clients and consider feedback
- Attend the event and support
- To be considered for this role you must be a successful, confident & experienced conference producer.
- You will have produced, managed and developed your own portfolio of commercial conferences.
- We are looking for a conference producer with 2+ years experience in a commercial events business, with solid production processes and a passion to create successful events for high profile clients.
- Experience of working as an account manager or client relationship manager previous too or alongside your conference production experience would be advantageous as you will be growing relationships with the client and your internal support team.
- You will have gravitas when manging relationships and presenting.
- Experience producing events for multiple clients would be advantageous but not essential (possibly have a freelance background?
- Time management and organisational skills are essential, you may be working on more than one event at a time due to the date they are delivered.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate with all stakeholders regularly.
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.