Conference Producer – Move Into Events
Based in Central London
Salary up to £30K + Profit Share + Benefits
This Conference Producer opportunity is a great next step for an ambitious graduate with 1-3 years B2B experience, gained in recruitment, market research or perhaps sales, to join a brilliant team who create world leading B2B conferences.
As a Conference Producer you will utilise your research, writing, project management, communication and commercial business skills.
For over 20 years our client has been a leading international producer of large-scale, senior level business-to-business conferences. They have a strong global network of offices and every year thousands of senior business professionals from international blue chip companies attend annual conferences & events produced by this innovative conference company.
This expanding events business are recruiting a highly motivated and commercially astute Conference Producer to produce and manage a portfolio large scale conferences.
For this Conference Producer job, we are looking for a bright and ambitious professional who is inspired to research & produce business industry leading & profit generating conferences. You will work in a fast-paced and deadline orientated environment so excellent organisation & project management skills are required.
- Research – you will undertake in-depth telephone-based market research and analysis of key industries for each event
- Analysis - Identify and analyse industry trends and challenges to develop your agenda
- Network - Develop and utilise a senior advisory network for each of your events
- Recruitment - Identify and secure high-profile industry experts to speak at your events. Speakers who will attract the attention of decision makers.
- Programme – create an engaging, commercially viable and insightful agenda
- Communication – liaising with senior professionals required you to be confident, engaging & have clear communication skills. Great attention to detail with all written & spoken communication (internal & external)
- Team - Work collaboratively with the sponsorship sales, delegate sales, marketing and event management teams to drive the event forward and grow revenues
- Project manage your conferences to ensure deadlines, budgets and KPI’s are achieved
- KPI’s - Manage and achieve your events KPIs throughout the production cycle
- Attend & manage your event onsite – dealing with any issues & welcome guests
- Develop - Grow your events year on year, identify opportunities for new events to be launched, work with senior management to develop ideas for content and essentially expand the portfolio of large-scale conferences you manage
As a Conference Producer you will be responsible for all phases of project management during the event cycle. Your key skills & experience will include:
- Educated to at least Graduate level, a Masters would be great
- With 1-3 years of proven business experience. Ideally you will have worked in a commercial business environment such as; recruitment, sales, market research or marketing
- You will be a highly skilled communicator, able to engage & build relationships with senior business professionals
- Possess high level research & analysis skills & experience – strong telephone-based market research skills.
- Be an inquisitive interviewer - asking relevant questions
- Have a track record of success meeting deadlines
- Be innovative - you have proven experience of identifying new business trends and ideas
- Creative writing skills - able to produce compelling copy and communicate with senior business professionals
- We are looking for exceptional: communication, team working, commercial, organisational, inter-personal, research, multitasking and writing skills are essential.
What is on offer?
- Excellent dedicated training and development
- Long term personal & career development
- Work with industry leaders in conference production
- Developing a career in a recognized & respected brand
- Generous financial renumeration
- Socials – lunches, drinks, team building, parties…..
- Join an established, growing, profitable and innovative leader in large scale conferences
Please note: A conference producer is not an Event Manager
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk / 0203 488 2620 Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.