Commercial Manager – Exhibitions & Sponsorship Sales
South West London + Travel
Basic Salary up to £35K + Commission + Benefits
You will be responsible for selling exhibition space, sponsorship and advertising opportunities to blue chip companies for a portfolio of established large scale B2B events. This is a great opportunity for a delegate, exhibition or sponsorship sales professional with 2+ years experience to develop their events sales career within a growing business with a great established portfolio of events.
- To manage and develop the sale of exhibition stand space and sponsorship opportunities at large scale B2B events.
- To successfully achieve and/or exceed specified individual, team targets and performance objectives.
- Find new business opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of sales.
- Promote and sell a range of solutions to new and existing clients to maintain and grow the relationships.
- Organise and attend meetings with clients to fully understand their needs and ensure they are offered the best solution.
- Write proposals to a high standard.
- Develop account plans for all key accounts that identify the opportunities for growth.
- Respond to any inbound enquiries.
- Respond and action client needs & requests pre show and on the day.
- Keep the CRM up to date.
- Organise personal sales strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to create simple and effective marketing strategies to communicate the exhibitions to new & existing clients.
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious and successful events sales professional who has 2+ years experience in delegate or exhibition sales.
- This role would suit a successful self motivated events sales professional who can plan & organise their time, spend quality time on the phone with clients and achieve KPI’s without micro management.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written & spoken.
- Able to develop long term business relationships and create quality sales.
- Able to find your own new business as well as develop leads
- You will be a great team player who supports colleagues and collaborates well with all internal departments
- You will be confident to arrange and attend client meetings and enjoy networking at events
- Strong admin & IT skills, confident using CRM.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.