Senior Conference Producer
C-Level European Tech/Digital Conferences
Work from home / Based remotely + Overseas Travel
Salary Up to £35K + Profit Share + Good Benefits
A unique opportunity to join an established conference & digital business as a Senior Conference Producer, working remotely as part of the European events team. Within this high growth global brand, you will have the opportunity to launch new tech & digital related conferences for C-Level professionals.
- Produce a portfolio of profitable B2B conferences for C-suite professionals
- Lead & manage you own desk & phone based research
- Write articulate, engaging and inspirational conference agendas
- Speaker recruitment – source, invite, confirm and manage your speakers, panellists and the chairs of your event.
- Work collaboratively with the remote team; sharing briefing documents, copy and content with the sales & marketing teams.
- Planning and project management for all the events in your portfolio, sharing relevant information with the team.
- Manage costs associated with your events, working within budget and timelines.
- Managing the event on-site
- Educated to degree level
- An experienced Conference Producer with a successful track record growing & launching conferences. A least 2 years commercial conference production experience.
- Exceptional communicator with fluency in English (written & spoken) and creative writing skills
- Exceptional research and analysis skills
- Able to work independently with drive and determination and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines and across multiple projects and be calm when under pressure
- We are looking for a professional who wants to produce events, enjoys communicating and working as part of a team (albeit remotely) feels excited when they secure an exceptional speaker and keeps pushing with solutions on when they encounter challenges.
- To be successful working remotely is hard work and takes a certain type of person; you need to a skilled producer who is organised, determined, disciplined and proactive.
- Hard working, responsible and trustworthy with ambition and who is excited about leading a new portfolio of events for this established conference & digital business.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.