Conference Producer – Large Scale Events
Singapore + Relocators welcome to apply
Base salary dependent on experience + Profit Share + Benefits
Great opportunity for a graduate looking to become a conference producer to join a high growth team of large scale conference & exhibition producers in Singapore.
The vibrant Singapore office of a leading international conference business are recruiting an experienced and passionate conference producer to produce high profile large scale events. This conference & events company have been successfully creating and delivering inspirational B2B events for 20+ years.
The Conference Producer will be responsible for producing, developing and launching high profile large scale events. With generous production cycles, a genuine focus on quality content and the opportunity to take responsibility for project managing your own large scale events. The events aim to have around 100 speakers and be a mix of conference, exhibition and meeting opportunities and they attract 1000’s of attendees.
- You will be responsible for producing this large scale B2B event - through research, analysis, creation of the programme, speaker recruitment, etc.
- Working within agreed timelines you will take responsibility for project managing your own events
- You will focus on developing formats and content to meet the changing needs of the audience, sponsors and speakers
- Become an industry expert - you will be required to keep up to date with the industry sector you work within and develop a strong & reliable network of professionals in this area
- You will have the opportunity to identify & develop new topics & launch opportunities
- Your role will involve lots of communication both internally & externally; face to face, over the phone and in written form
- Working as part of a collaborative team
- Post event analysis
- You will be required to travel to events and meetings
- You will be educated to degree or MA level
- Exceptional research skills & natural ability to analyse information are essential for this position. Selecting the best topics & speakers for the event is critical.
- Excellent communications skills; over the phone, written and face to face. This role offers the opportunity to attend face to face meetings with senior level professionals.
- You will be motivated to plan your work and organise your time effectively. Ensuring you are capable of meeting targets & deadlines for the event is essential.
- Strong & confident networker
- A flair for articulate and creative writing is essential for this position.
- We are looking for producers with real commercial acumen
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- You will be organised, an excellent time manager who can achieve the production of quality events in the agreed time lines.
Why apply for this job and live in Singapore?
- Our client offers a great working environment with plenty of opportunities for career development (internationally).
- They offer a competitive remuneration, a supportive culture and experienced management team. They do lots as a team and have fun working together.
- They believe in ongoing learning so training & development is available
- Singapore is one of the easiest place in the World to live. It is hot all year round, the tax rate is low and everything is super efficient. With the rest of Asia on your doorstep you have the opportunity to take lots of amazing holidays. Singapore is a young, vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.