Event Marketing Manager – Conferences & Events
Base Salary up to £33K + Bonus + Great Benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced Conference & Exhibition Marketing Manager to join an internationally recognised media & events business. We are keen to talk with events marketing professionals with strong digital marketing skills.
You will be working on a diverse and innovative portfolio of events which range from small niche conferences to large scale exhibitions. The topics are varied and the events are held primarily in the UK with a small percentage overseas (travel may be required). The marketing team work well together, it’s a collaborative and supportive environment.
Essentially the Event Marketing Manager will design and deliver on & offline marketing campaigns for a portfolio of events. This position requires significate input for the digital marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing to ensure the marketing strategies for events are communicated and timelines and budgets agreed.
- Scheduling and delivering email & social media campaigns for events in-line with the marketing plan.
- Analysing & reporting on the performance of email and social media campaigns and share insights with the team to enable future improvements to be made.
- Working with internal teams such as; data team, website team, sales, production and customer service department to update and improve the events.
- Managing and updating the websites for your events
- Creating & updating relevant marketing content for the events i.e. event brochures
- Managing relationships with external contacts such as: designers and suppliers
- Using analytics and insight tools to continually monitor and improve the performance of the event marketing campaigns and provide regular reporting on the marketing activity
- Developing knowledge of competitor activity and keeping up to date with industry news
- This Event Marketing Manager position would suit an experienced Conference & Events Marketing professional. Ideally, you have 2-4 years relevant experience gained in commercial events business.
- We are looking for an innovative & hard working events marketing professional who can get going on from day one and work independently on a busy portfolio of events.
- Excellent time management & organisation skills are required along with a positive attitude & willingness to deliver successful events.
- You will be highly skilled with digital marketing.
- You will be a confident communicator (both written & spoken) and must have a creative & engaging approach.
- You will be looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing business where you can develop a long term progressive career.
- Our client has a great working environment; collaborative, supportive, relaxed and fun
- Lots of social activities to join in with
- Career progression & training programme to keep developing your skills
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Generous pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular rewards & incentives
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.