Conference Producer – Graduate Opportunity
Based in London & Travel
Salary up to £28K + Profit Share + Excellent Benefits
A leading international media & events business are recruiting a graduate conference producer into the large scale financial events division. You will be producing a high profile portfolio of finance conferences which attract interest from senior international business professionals.
The conference producer opportunity:
- Research content for your event over the phone, desk based and via meetings
- Create and run your own advisory boards when required
- Develop your market knowledge and build your networks with key industry players
- Designing a compelling & engaging programme for the conference
- Speaker recruitment – research, identify and confirm high profile speakers for the event
- Design a content based marketing campaign for the event and work with the digital marketing team to promote the event via social media.
- Work with the sales team to identify leads and develop new revenue generating opportunities
- Creative writing – writing industry focused copy for the website and marketing collateral
- Team work – work with sales, marketing and operations to ensure the event meets goals and runs smoothly on the day
- Be onsite at your event on the day – UK & Overseas travel required
- Post event analysis including areas for development & improvement.
The ideal candidate for this conference producer position will be a proactive, organised and outgoing professional with the following skills and experience:
- A graduate with a 2:1 or a 1st degree or a masters qualification
- Knowledge or experience of the financial services sector advantageous
- Excellent communication skills; especially confident talking with senior industry leaders
- String research skills, the ability to work though large volumes of information, analyse and extract the relevant content for a commercial conference
- Confident picking up the phone to new business professionals to research, recruit as speaker or share industry insight
- Commercial awareness -the ability to understand market dynamics and monetize the agenda
- Strong time management and multi-task skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a collaborative mind set
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.