Conference Producer – Legal Conferences
Based in Central London
Basic Salary up to £25K + Generous Profit Share + Excellent Benefits
This is a great first step into a conference producer position for an ambitious & commercially astute Graduate who has B2B work experience.
You will be joining an international corporate media & events business who specialise in the creation & delivery of high quality B2B conferences & events across many sectors; this position will focus on the creation & delivery of conferences in the legal sector.
This conference producer position is suited to a Graduate or MA level professional with some work experience in commercial environment such as; marketing, research, recruitment or sales.
As a Conference Producer you will take responsibility for your own portfolio of legal Conferences. Your events will have up to 40 speakers and between 80-200 attendees. The events in your portfolio are based in London and overseas. Your role will include:
- Desk based research i.e. reading & talking over the phone with experts in the market
- Analysing the information you have researched and extracting the relevant details
- Communicating with senior business professionals; primarily over the phone, or via email and in meetings
- Meeting senior level business professionals to talk about the event, topics and speaking opportunities
- Creating & writing enticing agendas and marketing copy
- Finding, securing and managing the speakers for your events
- Working as part of a team to deliver the event
- Project management
- Attending the event on the day
- Become a specialist in the sector you are specialising in and really understanding the industry
- Opportunity to develop your event portfolio, launch new events and take responsibility for the overall success of your portfolio
- To be considered for this role you must be a commercially minded Graduate with at least a 2:1 degree or ideally a Masters qualification.
- Ideally you will have legal knowledge or experience
- You will have great commercial business acumen and real understanding of commercial business gained through B2B conference production experience
- You will prefer to pick up the phone and call rather than sending an email
- You will have excellent research skills and really enjoy reading & learning new information.
- Conference producers need to write creatively and commercially.
- You will be comfortable & confident engaging and building relationships with senior level business professionals.
- You need to be organised and successful managing your time to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- You should be comfortable leading internal meetings and updating your manager on your event progress.
- In this position you will benefit from ongoing training and development & have the opportunity to work in a global corporate media & events organisation.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.