Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager – Digital Media & Events
Located in London + Travel
Basic salary up to £45K+ Generous Commission + 25 days holiday
Join a growing independent Digital Media & Events business who specialise in the
life science industry.
Our client is recruiting an additional Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager into their digital media, conference & exhibitions business to support continued growth.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will head up new business development across a portfolio of high profile clients, selling:
- high-level event sponsorship opportunities
- event exhibition space
- a variety of digital and publishing products
- You will be responsible for generating sales revenue across successful existing media & events products and exciting new launch products.
- You will enjoy picking up the phone to call new organisations and develop business relationships.
- Research, identify and develop new and existing business relationships.
- Sourcing and closing new business will be essential.
- Working to agreed sales KPI’s
- Work in partnership with clients and strategic partners to drive expansion through collaboration.
- Collaborative team working; attend and actively contribute in internal meetings, work in partnership with the Commercial Director, influence systems and processes relating to the commercial sales department and the wider business.
To be considered for this senior Sponsorship Sales position you will be:
- A bright, ambitious and professional graduate with a proven & successful track record in B2B sales gained in a commercial event sponsorship role. We would expect you to have 4-6 years B2B sponsorship sales experience.
- Happy working to KPI’s but importantly you will be a self starter who is driven to achieve and can work autonomously
- Possess high levels of gravitas and be adept and initiating and developing client relationships.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Possess the ability to research, understand and analyse the market to identify opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Be influential in the shaping and delivery of events and digital products across the business.
- Possess high levels of personal integrity, and value working for a socially responsible yet commercially minded business.
- Positive team player with excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Desire to work for a commercial business with a meaningful purpose, above and beyond the typical corporate business.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this Senior Sponsorship Sales position or other similar jobs.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.