Conference Producer – Legal Media & Events
City, London + International Travel
Base salary up to £27K+Generous profit share
An opportunity to join a well established international media & events business as a Conference Producer. You will work within the events division and take responsibility for managing & developing an existing portfolio of market leading legal events. The portfolio is content rich, offers innovative formats and delivers events to the highest possible standard. The events are held in the UK & Internationally therefore travel will be required.
The role will include responsibility for:
- Topic generation – identify & develop new conference topics, ideas and trends
- Research - extensive desk, telephone and face-to-face research
- Programme & event creation - The events in the portfolio have varied formats & programmes, such as; conferences, forums, dinners, awards, summit, round table models
- Speaker recruitment – identify & secure the best speakers for the events
- Communication – identify, engage and build rapport with top ranking figures in the profession
- Team work - work effectively with internal & external stakeholders to ensure the commercial success
- Marketing – work with the marketing team to develop the event marketing strategy
- Events development – continually work to develop content, program & overall success of the events
- Project management – you will be required to project manage and drive forward each of the events, ensuring the team are on board and are working to the agreed deadlines & budgets
- Onsite at the event – being onsite on the day, ensure the event runs smoothly and be able to calmly manage and issues
- Post event analysis
- Reporting & updating CRM
- A motivated & ambitious Conference Producer who has at least 1 year conference production experience.
- A 2:1 or 1st degree in law would be advantageous as the event content is legal specific
- A confident and successful researcher & communicator who can create and deliver successful commercially viable business events.
- Topic generation and strong content development skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills- able to confidently liaise & develop business relationships with (internal & external) senior professionals and comfortable networking, attending events, presenting etc
- Able to quickly grasp complex topics
- You will be organised, an excellent time manager who can achieve the production of quality events in the agreed time lines.
- Experience using social media as a business tool
- Great creative writing, copy writing & proofreading skills
- Able to project manage - detail orientated, organised, able to delegate and multi-task
- Ambitious and able to drive forward an event
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.