Senior Conference Producer – Technology events
London & Travel
Base salary up to £35K + Profit Share
Our client is a leading provider of commercial technology conferences & events. They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Conference Producer with at least 18 months’ experience in production to join our fast-growing & energetic team based in the City, London.
The Senior Conference Producer will have responsibility for producing executive-level technology events across Europe and the UK.
- The Senior Conference Producer will manage a portfolio of UK & European events each year, these will include existing & launch events. The producer will have responsibility for project managing, strategic planning & delivery for each of your events with a real focus on the development of the portfolio.
- The role will include; topic research, creation of the programme, speaker recruitment, attending the event, managing issues, ensure sales/marketing/ops achieve targets and deadlines plus you will support them to achieve the goals of the event. You will be responsible for validating & launching new products. Delivering events within agreed deadlines and meeting targets.
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Production to ensure targets and the production team objectives are achieved.
- Team work – working successfully as part of the production and wider team with a collaborative & supportive approach
- Graduate with a strong academic background
- Excellent research skills and ability to identify relevant information
- Proven experience as a Conference Producer – at least 2 years experience
- Ambition to develop personal career and for personal development
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong copy writing/editing skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to quality and detail
- Ability to solve problems and successfully engage with appropriate internal resource
- Ability to juggle multiple projects through highly effective organisational skills
- Knowledge or Interest in Technology
- German Speaking would be advantageous
- Team player, able to manage responsibility and ability to be successful working autonomously
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.