Conference Producer – Tech Events
Based in London + Travel
Base salary up to £28K + Generous Profit Share
We are recruiting an experienced Commercial Conference Producer for a leading European business information company. Our client creates and delivers information on the latest developments within business technology via; digital platforms, high profile senior B2B conferences & exclusive networking opportunities. The London office is looking to recruit an experienced conference producer who loves all things tech, is passionate about creating exciting & innovative B2B events.
- The Conference Producer will take responsibility for creating & delivering business networking platforms and communities.
- Research, create & deliver technology focused conferences which are 1-2 days long for business executives in Europe & US.
- Research current economic issues & new information and recruit the most appropriate speakers and thought leaders (approx. 30-60 per event) to discuss at your event.
- Create engaging event programmes which attract paying delegates and sponsorship investment
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to create campaigns to drive sponsorship & delegate revenues
- Project management of the event, working with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will attend your events therefore UK & overseas travel is required.
- You will be a graduate; ideally with a 2:1 or a 1st degree in a technology, science or business related subject
- You will have 6-12 months experience gained in a commercial conference production environment and be experienced creating innovative events.
- Comfortable working with senior business professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
- Comfortable working within the technology industry
- Be able to swiftly research & analyse large volumes of business information.
- Excellent communications skills; written, face to face and over the phone
- You like to research exciting topics in business, technology and science
- Creative, innovative and ambitious person with a positive attitude
- Our client has a great company culture, it is an exciting place to work!
- The business is expanding month on month and has great career opportunities for ambitious producers.
- You are given the opportunity to work independently & creatively in a supportive and positive environment.
- You will be working in a successful owner managed company which has 2 European offices, over 100 employees and a global outlook to business.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.