Conference Producer – International large scale events
London + Travel
Base salary up to £30K+ Profit Share
This well established events business have created a small portfolio of niche large scale events across varied evolving industries. These events are held in Europe and internationally. The events have 100-200 speakers and they are a mix of conference and exhibition. Currently recruiting a conference producer to join their small & highly successful team.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Research content, speakers, and organisations.
- Create event specific advisory board meetings.
- Conduct in-depth research calls with senior industry executives.
- Identify cutting edge, technical content.
- Write detailed, commercially successful agendas which reflect industry trends.
- Identify & secure a mix of senior level and technical / niche speakers.
- Secure relevant association support and media partners.
- Build event audience by inviting VIPs to come along
- Prepare marketing copy (prospectuses, brochures, emails, and post-show reports).
- Update the sales briefs and briefing & motivating the team
- Achieve deadlines to ensure ample lead-time.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Hitting targets and delivering on the commercial aims of the conference.
The right person will be:
- A graduate (2:1 / 1st degree) in a credible subject - ideally, humanities based.
- Ideally, you will have up some experience in conference production, content production, digital content marketing/social media, or other relevant fields.
- Excellent research skills with a commercial mind-set.
- A strong, confident phone manner and be prepared to spend lots of your time on the phone researching and securing speakers.
- The conference producer will also spend some time in face-to-face meetings with senior industry figures and clients, therefore maturity, professionalism and confidence re essential.
- 100% fluent in spoken and written English. We need someone with an excellent and demonstrable standard of written communication with the ability to write high-level commercial copy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task on many different projects, whilst remaining highly-organised and delivering on deadlines.
- Confidence in using social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of additional languages is a bonus.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.