Conference Producer – Large scale events
Singapore + Relocators welcome to apply
Base salary circa $4,500 SING Per month + Profit Share + Benefits
Great opportunity for an experienced conference producer who is working in a commercial conference environment
This vibrant Singapore office of a leading international conference business are recruiting an experienced and passionate conference producer to produce a high profile large scale event. This conference & events company have been successfully creating and delivering inspirational B2B events for over 15 years.
The Conference Producer will be responsible for producing and driving this high profile large scale event forward, with a generous production cycle, a genuine focus on content and the opportunity to take responsibility for project managing your own large scale event. The events will have over 250 speakers and be a mix of conference & exhibition which brings together over 6000 attendees.
- You will be responsible for producing this large scale B2B event - through research, analysis, creation of the programme, speaker recruitment, etc..
- Working within agreed timelines you will take responsibility for project managing the event
- You will focus on developing formats and content to meet the changing needs of the audience, sponsors and speakers
- Become an industry expert - you will be required to keep up to date with the industry sector you work within and develop a strong & reliable network of professionals in this area
- You will have the opportunity to identify & develop new topics for conferences for the future.
- Your role will involve lots of communication both internally & externally; face to face, over the phone and in written form
- Working as part of a collaborative team
- Post event analysis
- You will be required to travel to the events and to meetings
- Ideally you will be an experienced Conference Producer from a commercial events production background
- You will be educated to graduate or MA level
- Exceptional Research skills, you will be disciplined to plan, organise and complete your desk based research.
- Strong & confident Networker
- A flair for articulate and creative writing is essential for this position.
- We are looking for producers with real commercial acumen
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- You will be organised, an excellent time manager who can achieve the production of quality events in the agreed time lines.
Why apply for this job and live in Singapore?
- Our client offers a great working environment with plenty of opportunities for career development (internationally).
- They offer a competitive remuneration, a supportive culture and experienced management team. They do lots as a team and have fun working together.
- They believe in ongoing learning so lots of training & development will be available
- Singapore is one of the easiest place in the World to live, It is hot all year round, the tax rate is low and everything is super efficient. With the rest of Asia on your doorstep you have the opportunity to take lots of amazing holidays. Singapore is a young, vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.