Legal Conference Producer
Based in Central London + Travel
Basic Salary up to £30K + £10K Bonus + Great Benefits
Join a leading global publishing, training, business intelligence, marketing and events business as a conference producer within their Legal events division.
The division you would be joining specialise in the creation & delivery of high quality B2B conferences & events for the Legal world. The events are held in the UK & overseas so international travel would be required.
As a Conference Producer you will take responsibility for the creation & delivery of your own portfolio of legal Conferences. The portfolio will include some high profile existing events and the opportunity for you to launch new events. Your role will include:
- Desk based research i.e. reading & talking with experts in the market
- Analysing information you have researched and extracting the relevant details
- Communicating with senior business professionals; via email, over the phone and in meetings
- Meeting senior level business professionals to talk about the event, topics and speaking opportunities
- Creating & writing enticing agendas and marketing copy
- Finding, securing and managing the speakers for your events
- Working as part of a team to deliver the event
- Project management
- Attending the event on the day
- Become a specialist in the sector you are specialising in and really understanding the industry
- Opportunity to develop your event portfolio, launch new events and take responsibility for the overall success of your portfolio
- To be considered for this role you must be a commercially minded Graduate with great business acumen gained through B2B work experience such as; events, recruitment, sales, research etc…
- Ideally, you will have legal knowledge gained via your degree or work experience
- You will have excellent research skills and really enjoy reading & learning new information.
- Conference producers need to write creatively and commercially.
- You will be comfortable & confident engaging and building relationships with senior level business professionals.
- You need to be organised and successful managing your time to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- You should be comfortable leading internal meetings and updating your manager on your event progress.
- In this position you will benefit from ongoing training and development & have the opportunity to work in a global corporate media & events organisation.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.