Delegate & Membership Relationship Manager – HR Conferences & Events
Based in the City, London
Salary up to £35K
Our established conference & events client is moving away from a delegate sales model to a membership and insight model. This successful events business runs events in 3 main markets; technology, HR and Finance, this position sits within the HR events team. The conferences & exhibitions are held in the UK, Europe and Internationally.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Securing a target number of new members to the business
- Talking / interviewing business professionals to identify their peer-2-peer learning needs and what external help they would like
- Using insights gleaned in conversations to make appropriate introductions between the members
- Liaise with the event producer to share new insights & information to help shape the event content
- Produce a quarterly report which summarises the market position based on your research, market insight, surveys etc.
To be considered for the role you will be:
- Really bright - Need to quickly be able to engage & have exploratory conversations with senior business professionals
- Driven, self-starting and ambitious
- Positive solution focused energy bringer
- Excellent at research and analysing information to be able to make decisions
- Strong communicator over the phone, in person and in written form. You will love speaking with people and come across with confidence
- Ability to really listen and analyse information
- Hard working & conscientious – you will want to achieve and add value to the business
- This is more about research, relationships, promoting and understanding information – you must be inspired to undertake such tasks.
What can this business offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a smart, ambitious and growing team
- The opportunity to be a key partner in the growth of an exciting portfolio
- The opportunity to become a recognised authority in the HR community
- Mentorship to become an outstanding Conference professional
- A competitive salary + bonus package dependent on experience
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.