Conference Producer – Fluent English & Russian Speaker
London + Travel
Basic salary up to £35k + Profit share
Our client is a well-respected conference organiser in the oil & gas sector in Europe, Russia and the CIS. They have been growing and developing their business successfully over recent years and they have an extremely positive outlook for 2018.
This Conference Producer will be responsible for the research, development, management and onsite facilitation of 3 B2B conferences per year. Events need to be delivered within deadlines but the quality of research and speakers takes president. This makes for a much more quality driven and less stressful production cycle.
• Conducting extensive telephone and in person research, with a target market, to develop a commercial conference agenda that meets the stated needs of the market.
• Keeping up-to-date with the industry trends and developments.
• Identifying, inviting and confirming appropriate speakers and advisory boards to create a commercially viable conference programme.
• Writing marketing copy for promotional materials, email campaigns and content marketing pieces to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
• Working and providing ongoing support to the team on a regular basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
• Meeting set deadlines and financial targets.
• Working effectively with the team on-site to ensure smooth running of the events.
• At least 2 years commercial experience as a conference producer
• Have a proven ability to form relationships with C-level individuals and the right approach to successfully reach them on the phone
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Fluent in English and Russian (both written and spoken)
• Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
• Ability to analyse ideas from a commercial perspective
• Creative and innovative approach
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally
• Lots of initiative, proactive and takes accountability
The right candidate will be offered a unique opportunity to work for a fun, friendly company that encourages creative thinking and the chance to grow as a professional in the one of the most dynamic industries.
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.