Event Operations Executive–Conferences & Events
Corporate Events Business
London & International Travel
Base to £27K + Bonus + 25 days holiday + Benefits
The Events Operations Executive will work on a number of high profile international B2B conferences & events, working with the team to manage the delivery of the events from start to finish. The environment is fast paced, varied and challenging and would best suit an ambitious creative, self-motivated and confident professional who is looking for a challenging operations position in commercial events.
- Work on established and launch events
- The events have varied formats, sizes and locations which include; UK based & International conferences and exhibitions
- You will work with the operations team to manage & deliver the event from start to finish including onsite delivery.
- Take responsibility for delivering operational strategies; working to budgets, time lines and resources.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders & professionals to ensure the event exceeds the customer expectations
- Working with production, Sales & Marketing teams to design & deliver the customer journey
- Working within the Health & Safety pre and onsite for the events
- Organise & manage event debrief & evaluation
- Research and identify products & services which will enhance & improve the events
- Events - You will have worked successfully on international conference & exhibitions and have a proven track record of delivering world class events in the B2B or B2C space
- Team working - Experienced working successfully with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ideas & Creativity - Experience of developing and delivering new ideas
- Strategy - The ability to understand & deliver the event short and medium term strategies
- Exhibitions - Experience in designing, building and construction of exhibitions including strong floorplan management
We are looking for an events Operations executive who is:
- An excellent communicator, strong team player, highly organised, great time manager, self motivated and driven.
- Can work in a corporate environment; team player, process driven & can meet deadlines
- Has worked on; exhibitions, conferences, large scale events, UK & International events
- Shows; consistency, confidence, positivity, creativity, flexibility & understanding
Regular travel to events across EMEA, US and Asia is required
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.