Sponsorship Sales Executive - International Life Science Events
Based in London + Overseas Travel
Basic salary up to £30k + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Great opportunity for an experienced Delegate Sales Executive looking to step into a Sponsorship Sales role. Sell sponsorship opportunities for a series of exciting global life science conferences
This high growth B2B conference business create commercial events across a number of industry sectors; finance, life science, tech etc. They have an opportunity suitable for an experienced delegate sales exec to sell sponsorship within their Life Science events division. This step up will be fully supported by a strong management team.
- The aim of the sponsorship sales role is to build long term relationships with businesses across the globe, get to know these organisations to enable you to identify & deliver the best possible sponsorship opportunities available for them at your events
- You will be expected to be on the phone and out on meetings a lot, including international sales trips
- You will be selling high value sponsorship opportunities at business focused life science conferences. This role is both challenging and rewarding
- You will be responsible for developing a thorough understanding of the market place via research, networking and securing / conducting meetings with key players in the industry.
- You will work to agreed targets for each event and manage your sales pipeline autonomously
- Join a team with a great working environment which offers plenty of financial & career opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A bright, commercially focused and successful sales person - Ideally you will have spent 6-12 months in delegate sales where you will have exceeded your targets and developed a real understanding for the events world.
- Quick starter & creative – able to identify new contacts and use your initiative to generate your own leads
- Ambitious, articulate, and able to write
- You will need to be presentable and confident enough to manage meetings with high profile corporate organisations
- Organised, self motivated and excellent time management
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and able to take responsibility for your own projects.
- Team player
- Will be looking to grow their career with the company
Please contact Helen@jbrecruitment.co.uk at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions.
Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals – delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.